- USA MADE 4 PIECE 6″ x 24″ COMBO SET – Includes 2 popular must have quilting rulers (6″ x 24″ and 3″ x 18″) and 2 everyday bonus rulers, a 10” x ½” seam allowance ruler and a 10” x 1” utility ruler.
- EXCLUSIVE INVISILINES FOR EASY FABRIC POSITIONING – Other rulers use opaque grid lines which hide the fabric. Our exclusive patent pending invisiline windows allow you to see the edge of your fabric for easy alignment.
- RIGHT AND LEFT HAND USE – Accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales are printed across the top and bottom of the quilting rulers from right to left and from left to right, as well as up and down the sides.
- NO NEED FOR NON-SLIP RINGS – Our non-slip surface holds fabric in place.
- PRECISION SILK SCREEN ON HIGH QUALITY ACRYLIC – Screen printed on optical grade ⅛ inch thick acrylic, providing a smooth, continuous, vibrant look. Not digitally printed, which can appear pixelated or grainy.
UltraGrid Quilting Rulers are manufactured from durable ⅛ inch thick acrylic with a non-slip surface to hold your fabric in place while cutting.
Measurement scales on other rulers have solid lines with hashmarks that hide the fabric. UltraGrid Quilting Rulers replace the solid lines with our exclusive patent pending invisiline windows providing better fabric visibility and alignment.
UltraGrid Quilting Rulers include accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales for right and left-hand use.
UltraGrid Rulers are proudly made in the USA and sold exclusively by QuiltCut, the manufacturer of the QuiltCut2 All-in-One Fabric Cutting System and the popular Strip Savvy Rulers. We are a Pacific Northwest company that has been designing and manufacturing quilting products since 1989.
Dual Colored for Use on Light and Dark Fabrics
Highlighted Edges to Easily Align Rotary Cutter
Numbering Across Quilting Rulers for Right and Left Hand Use
Numbering Up and Down Sides of Quilting Rulers
Angle Lines 30°, 45°, 60°
Additional ⅜ and ⅝ Inch Markings for Extra Precision and Ease of Use
Quick Storage Hang Hole
Made in USA