- USA MADE 8½” x 24” BONUS SET – Includes the popular 8½” x 24” quilting ruler and a bonus 15” x 1″ utility ruler.
- EXCLUSIVE INVISILINES FOR EASY FABRIC POSITIONING – Other rulers use opaque grid lines which hide the fabric. Our exclusive patented invisiline windows allow you to see the edge of your fabric for easy alignment.
- RIGHT AND LEFT HAND USE – Accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales are printed across the top and bottom of the quilting ruler from right to left and from left to right, as well as up and down the sides.
- NO NEED FOR NON-SLIP RINGS – Our non-slip surface holds fabric in place.
- PRECISION SILK SCREEN ON HIGH QUALITY ACRYLIC – Screen printed on optical grade ⅛ inch thick acrylic, providing a smooth, continuous, vibrant look. Not digitally printed, which can appear pixelated or grainy.
This USA Made 8½” x 24” Bonus Set includes the popular 8½” x 24” quilting ruler and a bonus 15” x 1” utility ruler.
UltraGrid Rulers are manufactured from durable ⅛ inch thick acrylic with a non-slip surface to hold your fabric in place while cutting.
Measurement scales on other rulers have solid lines with hashmarks that hide the fabric. UltraGrid replaces the solid lines with our exclusive patented invisiline windows providing better fabric visibility and alignment.
UltraGrid Rulers include accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales for right and left-hand use.
UltraGrid Rulers are proudly made in the USA and distributed exclusively by Quiltcut. We are a Pacific Northwest company that has been designing and manufacturing quilting products since 1989.
Dual Colored for Use on Light and Dark Fabrics
Highlighted Edges to Easily Align Rotary Cutter
Numbering Across Quilting Ruler for Right and Left Hand Use
Numbering Up and Down Sides of Quilting Ruler
Angle Lines 30°, 45°, 60°
Additional ⅜ and ⅝ Inch Markings for Extra Precision and Ease of Use
Quick Storage Hang Hole
Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.