- Same size as our Mini Square Up Ruler (8½ inch x 12 inch), with cutting slots every ¼ inch. Includes four-page fully illustrated instruction sheet.
- Use the ⅛ inch cut alignment lines to quickly cut strips, squares and rectangles in ⅛ inch increments.
- Use the ¼ cutting guide printed across the top of the ruler to quickly square up fabric blocks in quarter inch increments.
- Cut squares into triangles. Cut popular 1½ inch strips.
- Non-slip surface holds fabric in place. Ultra-durable ⅛ inch (0.125″) thick material, lasts for years.
- Made in the USA by Quiltcut, the manufacturer of the QuiltCut2 All-in-One Fabric Cutting System for Quilters.
The QuiltCut Strip Savvy Mini Quarters Ruler is the same size as our popular Mini Square Up Ruler, while featuring nearly double the number of cutting slots. These slots are positioned at ¼ inch intervals, providing the ability to cut fabric in ¼ inch increments. There is also a special cut alignment line to cut strips, squares, and rectangle in increments of ⅛ inch.
Spin the Mini Quarters Ruler around 180 degrees to the quarters square side to cut blocks in ¼ inch increments.
Manufactured from light weight, heavy duty, ⅛ inch (0.125 inch) thick, ultra-flexible clear resilient material for years of use. The non-slip surface holds your fabric in place while cutting. We recommend using with a 45 mm regular or ergonomic rotary cutter with a manual blade guard.
The Strip Savvy Mini Ruler is proudly made in the USA and distributed exclusively by Quiltcut. We are a Pacific Northwest company that has been designing and manufacturing quilting products since 1989.
Half and Whole Inch Slot Indicators
¼ and ¾ inch Slot Indicators
1½ Inch Strip Indicator
Square to Triangle Alignment Lines
⅛ Inch Cut Alignment Line
Square Up Outline
Square Up Centering Lines
Square Up Seam Diagonals
Square Up Size Indicators
¼ Inch Square Up Cutting Guide
Quick Storage Hang Hole