QuiltCut Premium Cutting Mat
New color, same great cutting mat.
Tough “Memory” cutting surface on both the front and back side of the mat. Easy-to-read 1″ grid rulers on all four edges of the mat as well as 45° and 60° reference lines. These mats are extremely durable and long lasting.
Please note that 18″ x 26″ measurement refers to the outside dimensions of the mat itself – the grid lines printed on the mat are 17″ x 24″.
This 18″ x 26″ rotary cutting mat is a direct replacement for the cutting mat used on the QuiltCut and QuiltCut2 Fabric Cutting Systems.
Some of our mat’s features:
• 3MM Thick 5 Layer Construction Provides Premium Durability With Angles and Grid Lines Printed On One Side and A Blank Surface On Reverse Side.
• Self-Healing Finish Reseals Surface Cuts, Providing A Continually Smooth Surface For All Cutting Projects.
• Great Mat For Quilting, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Crafting and School Projects.
• Ships Flat, Stays Flat. Our Heavy Duty Mats Resist Curling, Warping and Cracking.
• Replacement Mat For Our QuiltCut All-in-One Fabric Cutting System.
Basic Care Instructions:
Always store cutting mats flat to resist warping and curling. Keep mats away from direct heat or cold. Do not iron directly on the mat surface.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Double-sided tape is required when replacing your mat but is not provided with your order. You will need 2 strips of tape at about 8″ each in order to properly secure your new mat to the QuiltCut base. Please reference the back side of your current mat to get a better idea of placement and length of tape. If you don’t already have double-sided tape it is readily available from your local office supply, hardware, art, or craft supply store. To see how easy it is to replace your QuiltCut 2 Mat please watch this instructional video.