QuiltCut Premium Cutting Mat
The neutral cream color of QuiltCut’s cutting mat is easy on the eyes and doesn’t interfere with your creative color selections.
Tough “Memory” cutting surface on both the front and back side of the mat. Easy-to-read 1″ grid rulers on all four edges of the mat as well as 45° and 60° reference lines. These mats are extremely durable and long lasting.
Please note that 18″ x 26″ measurement refers to the outside dimensions of the mat itself – the grid lines printed on the mat are 17″ x 24″.
This 18″ x 26″ rotary cutting mat is a direct replacement for the cutting mat used on the QuiltCut and QuiltCut2 Fabric Cutting Systems.
Some of our mat’s features:
• 3MM Thick 5 Layer Construction Provides Premium Durability With Angles and Grid Lines Printed On One Side and A Blank Surface On Reverse Side.
• Self-Healing Finish Reseals Surface Cuts, Providing A Continually Smooth Surface For All Cutting Projects.
• Great Mat For Quilting, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Crafting and School Projects.
• Ships Flat, Stays Flat. Our Heavy Duty Mats Resist Curling, Warping and Cracking.
• Replacement Mat For Our QuiltCut All-in-One Fabric Cutting System.
Basic Care Instructions:
Always store cutting mats flat to resist warping and curling. Keep mats away from direct heat or cold. Do not iron directly on the mat surface.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Double-sided tape is required when replacing your mat but is not provided with your order. You will need 2 strips of tape at about 8″ each in order to properly secure your new mat to the QuiltCut base. Please reference the back side of your current mat to get a better idea of placement and length of tape. If you don’t already have double-sided tape it is readily available from your local office supply, hardware, art, or craft supply store. To see how easy it is to replace your QuiltCut 2 Mat please watch this instructional video.